Logo


This is one of my favorite plants. I purchased this lovely plant at Bachman's Floral, Home & Garden Store in Minneapolis. With recommendations from Jordan, I purchased this plant with 5 new stems that will grow up! When we got home, we re-potted the ZZ plant and it seems happy in it's new pot!

Lately, my apartment temperature has been up and down (from 55 degrees to 75 degrees) during the day. My ZZ plant hasn't seemed to mind but my other plants are not too happy. I think I may have to check my plants into Jordan's plant hotel. At least until the weather warms up or until my apartment's temperature is steady.

I get excited each time I see a ZZ plant in stores. I exclaim to Jordan, "There's another ZZ plant!" Secretly, I always think, my ZZ plants looks better !! Go out and buy a ZZ plant, you'll be happy you did!

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 7, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

    ZZ plant is one of my favorites too.
    Here is the picture of mine - ZZ plant
    I bought it at Rona very small - with only two stems and it's doing great.
    Good luck with your plants! Looks like you guys are couple of "Green Thumbs".