Logo

(This is one of my favorites...)

Last August, Annah and I ventured up to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum to see what kind of flowers and plants were growing up there. This was before our bonsai and houseplant obsession really began, and we had a wonderful time. I'm not sure why we did not post about this in the early days of this blog. My recent addiction to the Gardening website Blotanical, and all the wonderful blogs I found there, has made me realize how our blog was lacking beautiful photos from outside, since all we had were pictures of our somewhat boring indoor plants. So, below are some photos from our visit to the Arboretum last August. Unfortunately, we did not take not of the names of each of these plants so you will just have to admire the beauty of the plants and let us know if you can identify any of them. There will be two to three posts due to the amount of photos we have. Enjoy!









The next post should be up in the next couple of days!

Photo Credits: All me

5 comments

  1. chey // April 10, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

    Beautiful roses! I especially like your first flower picture with the bee! Very nice. Thanks for sharing Jordan!

  2. Unknown // April 10, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

    I can sure see why you like that photo of the honeybee, but the roses are pretty spiffy too. We're a long way from roses here, but all in good time...

  3. Danielles Garden // April 10, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

    very healthy roses!

  4. Aiyana // April 11, 2008 at 4:14 AM  

    Gorgeous roses. So many roses are so similar it would be hard to identify them. However, I think there are rosarians who could name every rose known to mankind! I'm always amazed at their abilities and memory!
    Aiyana

  5. Tracy // April 11, 2008 at 1:56 PM  

    Wonderful pics! The roses are beautiful. If only I lived in a warmer zone. I have a couple, but it it's too cold here for most varieties. Sorry I can't help identify any of the other plants.