Logo

A Scary Sight: Dead Tomato Plants!

Posted by Jordan | Thursday, October 30, 2008 | , | 1 comments »

(Dead tomato plants, isn't that scary? Haha. In the lower right hand corner of the picture you can see my parents' dog, Lucy.)

Just thought I would post something scary for Halloween, or at least the day before Halloween. The only thing I could think of is this picture of dead tomato plants in my parents' backyard that were killed off by the frost a few weeks ago. Since I love tomatoes so much, and since I thoroughly enjoyed eating all of the wonderfully delicious heirloom tomatoes this year, this is truly a sad and scary sight for me to see out in the garden!

1 comments

  1. tina // October 30, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

    Scary indeed! Our tomatoes are still hanging tough, but all too soon they will be gone too.